Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a good career change for a restaurant manager?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a good career change for a restaurant manager?

Hello,

I am currently a restaurant manager looking to change careers. I have been a manager for six years. I've been burned out for a while now and have decided to finally stop being afraid and make a change. I have a bachelor's degree in Communications. I was wondering what a soon to be "former restaurant manager" might be qualified to do. At this point and would even accept a reduction in salary for better quality of life.

Regards
    Steven Dilley

bath salts franchisee?

Comment

I would say go back to school for a carrear in being less stupid. Your 6 posts all over this forum have nothing to do with anything musically related.
      Must be a manager at mcDonalds.

time for yet another one of your stupid threads to be closed I guess...........

Comment

Dont ask these questions on a bass forum. Go to a career guidance councilor.

Comment

banners?
          You added another useless post...who could ask for more? - BMAL
          I actually just realised what a dumb thread this is - bassaussie
          What a stupid thread. - bassaussie
          Tall Girl was everything a HCBF thread should be. - ivanthetrble
          Take care of yourself...and each other. - jerry springer

you have brave ballz of cast iron to fight the trog forces of haTE. - boy#152

and after you're finished, you say-
          Ooh, what a lovely teaparty

Comment

In before the lock and banning.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            HC Geezer Brigade #150

Comment

From reading your 6 or so post, I think you should be a guitard. Or a drummer. Either one is better acting like a 13 year old on an internet forum.
              The Smarm has left the building...

Comment

It's thrust-capacitor.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                HC Geezer Brigade #150

Comment

When you think about it, this forum has really changed, attitude wise. There was a time when the OP's post would go unnoticed, as there was so much other junk ( a lot worse than the OP's too ) being posted.

Notice I did not say changed for the better or worse. That's for each one to decide for themselves.

Comment

Man this guy is going to get Murderfaced by the regulars if he keeps asking questions like this here.

Comment

Man this guy is going to get Murderfaced by the regulars if he keeps asking questions like this here.

au contraire.

Steve is fast becoming one of my favorite forumites. i literally can't wait to see what he's going to post next.
                      You added another useless post...who could ask for more? - BMAL
                      I actually just realised what a dumb thread this is - bassaussie
                      What a stupid thread. - bassaussie
                      Tall Girl was everything a HCBF thread should be. - ivanthetrble
                      Take care of yourself...and each other. - jerry springer

you have brave ballz of cast iron to fight the trog forces of haTE. - boy#152

and after you're finished, you say-
                      Ooh, what a lovely teaparty

Comment

I WANT YOU TO DROWN IN A LAKE OF FIRE STEVEN DILLEY

Ahhh. I feel better.
                        "Understanding that sentence meant he wasn't much of a chess player." - Abzurd

Winner of MYSTIC FX'S Most Metal Face, Early '09 Award

Eden WT550B, D212XLT-4 times two, D210XLT, SKB US Roto Rack 4U, USA-made X2 XDS-Plus, Korg DT-7 tuner, Tobias Killer B5, Ibanez Prestige SR1005EFM, world-famous custom rack mounted CUP HOLDER! For my BEER!

Comment

IATL
                          HCBF Mesa Brigade Member #2

Comment

Working...
                          X