Putting "Only" by Anthrax on a setlist.

Conformer

• Members

I know they might not be as popular as Metallica and Nickleback...but I remember back in the day when the Sound of White Noise album came out...and a lot of folks were jamming out to "Only"...I think it even made it on MTV back in the day. So what do you guys think?

So far the set list with my new cover band is.

"Only" by Anthrax

"Hangar 18" by Megadeth

"Fuel" Metallica

"Can't Remember" Alice In Chains

"Wait to Bleed" Slipknot

"Low Life" (yes I know but its for the bar crowds) by Theory whatever they are called LOL

"Spoonman" Soundgarden

• Members

I think it will make one guy over 30's night. It will be a good time for everyone else to go get a drink, go to the toilet, go outside for some fresh air etc.

*edit. But if you play/ have a hard rock, older dudes type crowd it could go well. I would rather do Got the Time

• Moderators
I think it will make one guy over 30's night. It will be a good time for everyone else to go get a drink, go to the toilet, go outside for some fresh air etc.

*edit. But if you play/ have a hard rock, older dudes type crowd it could go well. I would rather do Got the Time

I'd rather do Only by Nine Inch Nails.

• Members

*edit. But if you play/ have a hard rock, older dudes type crowd it could go well.

Agreed. I covered Primus' "American Life" at a bar show one night. Lost about half the audience to the bar/bathroom for the song, but the people who knew what song it was *&%$ their pants.

BTW, did you guys know that Anthrax was one of the first bands played on Mars? - http://www.music-news.com/shownews.asp?H=Anthrax-become-first-metal-band-played-on-Mars&nItemID=55657

Archived