No announcement yet.

[metathread] $1.52 boy

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marisa Miller

"Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not."-- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Rebecca deMornay's got to be on my list. Mmmm.... You young pups might not understand....

​"The United States is in no sense founded upon Christian Doctrine." Article 11, Treaty of Tripoli, signed into law by President John Adams, June 10, 1797
      "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God." Thomas Jefferson
      "The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by mlwarriner

meh...i'm not impressed...

she's okay, but not superhot or anything. but that's just my opinion, and i could be wrong...

That is definitely not the best picture of her. The scene from the movie with her sitting on the windowsill wearing (only) shorts and a tshirt - WOW.
        ​"The United States is in no sense founded upon Christian Doctrine." Article 11, Treaty of Tripoli, signed into law by President John Adams, June 10, 1797
        "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God." Thomas Jefferson
        "The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

she's okay, but not superhot or anything. but that's just my opinion, and i could be wrong...

You most defintely are.
          HCBF Amp Build: Kindness's Links

More about me:
          Chicago Patent Attorney

Comment

Maybe this pic will help you see the light:

Though I have to admit, a huge part of the attraction is her personality (or at least, how it comes across in her roles).

Comment

• Angelina Jolie

Comment

• I need not say any more..........
                Tube Amp Club Member
                Warwick Owner's Club Member
                Geddy Lee Jazz Bass Club Member

My band

Comment

• Originally posted by TCEDDIA
                  2 words: Nicole Kidman

She looks like she tastes like cigarettes....
                  Christmas Ape
                  8/01-2/04

Comment

• Originally posted by TCEDDIA
                    2 words: Nicole Kidman

It's weird, she strikes me differently in different movies, some she's really excellent looking in (I just watched "The Peacemaker" with George Clooney on TV last week, she was definitely hot in that), yet in a lot of her other movies, my impression is no better than "meh".

So why should she taste like cigarettes? Does she smoke? That would disqualify any woman off my list, regardless of how gorgeous she is.

Comment

• Originally posted by bholder
                      So why should she taste like cigarettes? Does she smoke? That would disqualify any woman off my list, regardless of how gorgeous she is.

I think I heard she did, and it just left that impression...

Of course my wife and I would smoke like mad before we got married, but not anymore (I think it's been 2 years?)
                      Christmas Ape
                      8/01-2/04

Comment

• I've always thought Rosanna Arquette was really hot, too, but from some of the more recent pictures, it looks like she's been living a little too fast for a little too long. Anyway, here's a decent earlier one:

Comment

• Salma Hayek.
                          Guardian of the Groove

www.corezeroband.com

"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by phunkyhick

I need not say any more..........

Heh, and I can't even tell you who that is without looking it up! Not bad, but not my cup'o'tea.

Comment

• Christmas Ape
                              8/01-2/04

Comment

• Originally posted by bholder

Heh, and I can't even tell you who that is without looking it up! Not bad, but not my cup'o'tea.

Penelope Cruz
                                Tube Amp Club Member
                                Warwick Owner's Club Member
                                Geddy Lee Jazz Bass Club Member

My band

Comment

Working...
                                X