Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THAT IS IT!!!

SHUT UP!!!

12. you say I cant spanki.
    9. you call it a learner. 1`1. you say it's cloudy 3. say it is cruddy. 16. sayin it's in bad shape. c, say it is muddy!!!! That is insane!! WHY WOULD I BUY A MUDDY BASS!!! I AM THE RAGE BASS TRUTH VISIONARY ****************************IT!!!!7. I am gonna put the HURTER on you ALL

RBTV REJECTS the hurtin' inside

Comment

Dude, I ain't gonna flame your bass.

Actually I think it's quite nice looking. I've tried playing short scales, but the only ones I like are Dans...

But don't listen to these snobby players. It's your axe, love it, take into an alternate dimension & it'll get you home safe.

Hell you can spank it all you like...it IS a fender. They can take it.
      There's a Seeker born every minute! -Dr. "Happy" Harry Cox

member HCBF Tube Bass Amp Club

"i have that kind of voice..... a man who received a kick on his balls"-Cencio

"Moreover, the sound of an air rich feeling is a feature because it excels in sound place vast reproduction."
      -

I beg to differ
      My myspace
      Bucket on myspace
      Tickled Pink on myspace
      psychodots.net

Comment

Originally posted by bnyswonger

Hell you can spank it all you like...it IS a fender. They can take it.

true

spank away boy #152!

post some mp3's when you're done

Comment

Originally posted by bnyswonger
          But don't listen to these snobby players. It's your axe, love it, take into an alternate dimension & it'll get you home safe

word...rage on RBTV!!!!
          Cheers,
          Hunter

Member - HCBF Genz-Benz GBE600 Owner's Club

Play JAF Basses!!!

Comment

nothing you say?

I HAVE HAD IT WITH IRAQIRAN&THE HOLE PLACE AND SUNAMIES AND FRIENDS DIEING AND GEORGE ****************ING W BUSH AND AUTOACCIDENTS AND GOOD YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT BITE MY ASS AND THE RAIN AND IF I HAVE ANOTHER GIRL SAY SHES WANTS JUST TO BE MY FRIEND

NO MORE BASS NO SPANKI NO REASON TO BELIEVE - JUST GET IT DONE

BUT THERE IS ROCKNROLL.

RBTV ~new&improbed
            pure and simple
            like a breath, tricklin' by...

Comment

You had a friend die?

Whenever I'm walking home in the dark and afraid that a psycho might attack me, I use reverse psychology and convince myself that I am the psycho. - Rowka

Comment

a fair and frank discussion...too problematic for the new HC marketing effort?...

if these HC guys were in charge of Rock&Roll back in the dayz-- there'd never have been a Chuck Berry or a Rolling Stones

Ray Coniff anyone?

asst. insurance salesmen and junior account reps, the lot

weak people, real weak

RBTV sets the
                table with some
                salt&vinegar

Comment

Keep in mind that Harmony Central exits solely because of the extreme generousity of Scott Sleman. Anything we get should be greatly appreciated. I try to use Zzounds to purchase gear before doing anything with any other vendor to show my appreciation. If Scott has determined he needs to do some marketing to offset the cost I can only say, "Thank you for what you've done for us."
                  Yeah, now!

Comment

Originally posted by J the D
                    Keep in mind that Harmony Central exits solely because of the extreme generousity of Scott Sleman. Anything we get should be greatly appreciated. I try to use Zzounds to purchase gear before doing anything with any other vendor to show my appreciation. If Scott has determined he needs to do some marketing to offset the cost I can only say, "Thank you for what you've done for us."

his name is Scott Lehman.
                    I hate when adoring fans get the name of their worshipee wrong

Comment

I don't know what the heck we're talking about, so I'm just going to pass some gas and leave the room.

*farts*

*leaves the room*
                      "Hey, if you've got a physics questions, you ask Steven Hawking...When the subject is getting some tail, Bonoman is Albert Einstein, Neils Bohr, and Sir Issac Newton rolled in to one..." - King Kashue

"Bonoman is the Dictator of Dumbass. His word is law!" - lug

Bonoman, CEO of ****************storms R Us" - meegaleedo
                      "I've done far worse than kill Bonoman. I've hurt Bonoman. And, I wish to go on hurting Bonoman. I shall leave Bonoman as he has left the forum - marooned, for all eternity, in the center of a dead MP3 player, buried " - lug

WINNER OF THE ZAMFIR RUNNER UP OF THE POST OF DAY! - 01/03/2005
                      Winner of the "Almost Got Into Lug's Signature Of The Day" award. - 01/17/2005
                      WINNER of the Inaugural FSI 'Great, But Now I Need A Wank' Award!!!! - 02/17/2005
                      Winner of the "Post That Made Darxide Throw Up" Award - 02/23/2005
                      Winner of "The First Ever - Prestia's- I like the Way this Thread is Going Award" - 02/23/2005
                      Winner of el_duderino676's inagural Holy **************** post of the Day - 03/15/2005
                      Winner of the Dirty Sanchez "Look all my shiny bits" award for many many medals...- 04/06/2005
                      Winner of the "way to go and confuse us dude" award! - awarded by Darxide, 04/13/2005
                      Winner of the Zamfir Anti-Post of the Day - 04/22/2005

Winner of The Bonoman Post of the Day Award (as granted by mike fitzwell) - 04/25/2005
                      Winner of the first-ever bikehorn post of the day award! - 04/25/2005
                      Winner of the I GAVE ZEROMUS-X HIS FIRST BONOMAN POTD AWARD award!!! - 04/25/2005
                      The extremely rare "Lug shows self restraint" post award - 04/28/2005
                      WINNER OF REMUS's POST OF THE DAY - 05/06/2005
                      WINNER!!! BASSHUNTER'S RANDOMLY OCCURING POST OF THE DAY AWARD!!!! - 05/12/2005

WINNER of Thrash Jazz's Inaugural"Lug Deserved That" Post of the Day!!! - 06/01/05
                      Winner of Lug's 6th annual"Seeing The Big Picture!"award! - 06/16/05
                      Winner of the first and only Rowka's "Dear God, this sig is too f'ing much, get over yourself already!" award. - 06/24/05
                      Winner of the Zamfir Post of the Day Award!!! - 07/01/05
                      Rachel's first ever and only post of the day award!!! - 08/17/2005
                      WINNER!!! BASSHUNTER'S RANDOMLY OCCURING NOSTALGIA MADE-ME-SQUIRT-WATER-OUT-MY-NOSE POST OF THE DAY AWARD!!!!! - 10/27/2005

Comment

I think the finest recent hottie is that 'Lost in Translation' chick.

dont know her name, but...I would hold her hand, sure.

RBTV opens
                        heart

Comment

Originally posted by Bonoman
                          I don't know what the heck we're talking about, so I'm just going to pass some gas and leave the room.

*farts*

*leaves the room*

ehwww

you had garlic pizza last night bitch

you stinkie

Comment

I have to give the nod to my wife. She's the best thing that ever happened to me.
                            Yeah, now!

Comment

Originally posted by boy#152
                              I think the finest recent hottie is that 'Lost in Translation' chick.

dont know her name, but...I would hold her hand, sure.

RBTV opens
                              heart

Scarlet Johanson (I don't know if I spelled it correctly), or as I like to call her, Scarlet JoHottie!

"Hey, if you've got a physics questions, you ask Steven Hawking...When the subject is getting some tail, Bonoman is Albert Einstein, Neils Bohr, and Sir Issac Newton rolled in to one..." - King Kashue

"Bonoman is the Dictator of Dumbass. His word is law!" - lug

Bonoman, CEO of ****************storms R Us" - meegaleedo
                              "I've done far worse than kill Bonoman. I've hurt Bonoman. And, I wish to go on hurting Bonoman. I shall leave Bonoman as he has left the forum - marooned, for all eternity, in the center of a dead MP3 player, buried " - lug

WINNER OF THE ZAMFIR RUNNER UP OF THE POST OF DAY! - 01/03/2005
                              Winner of the "Almost Got Into Lug's Signature Of The Day" award. - 01/17/2005
                              WINNER of the Inaugural FSI 'Great, But Now I Need A Wank' Award!!!! - 02/17/2005
                              Winner of the "Post That Made Darxide Throw Up" Award - 02/23/2005
                              Winner of "The First Ever - Prestia's- I like the Way this Thread is Going Award" - 02/23/2005
                              Winner of el_duderino676's inagural Holy **************** post of the Day - 03/15/2005
                              Winner of the Dirty Sanchez "Look all my shiny bits" award for many many medals...- 04/06/2005
                              Winner of the "way to go and confuse us dude" award! - awarded by Darxide, 04/13/2005
                              Winner of the Zamfir Anti-Post of the Day - 04/22/2005

Winner of The Bonoman Post of the Day Award (as granted by mike fitzwell) - 04/25/2005
                              Winner of the first-ever bikehorn post of the day award! - 04/25/2005
                              Winner of the I GAVE ZEROMUS-X HIS FIRST BONOMAN POTD AWARD award!!! - 04/25/2005
                              The extremely rare "Lug shows self restraint" post award - 04/28/2005
                              WINNER OF REMUS's POST OF THE DAY - 05/06/2005
                              WINNER!!! BASSHUNTER'S RANDOMLY OCCURING POST OF THE DAY AWARD!!!! - 05/12/2005

WINNER of Thrash Jazz's Inaugural"Lug Deserved That" Post of the Day!!! - 06/01/05
                              Winner of Lug's 6th annual"Seeing The Big Picture!"award! - 06/16/05
                              Winner of the first and only Rowka's "Dear God, this sig is too f'ing much, get over yourself already!" award. - 06/24/05
                              Winner of the Zamfir Post of the Day Award!!! - 07/01/05
                              Rachel's first ever and only post of the day award!!! - 08/17/2005
                              WINNER!!! BASSHUNTER'S RANDOMLY OCCURING NOSTALGIA MADE-ME-SQUIRT-WATER-OUT-MY-NOSE POST OF THE DAY AWARD!!!!! - 10/27/2005

Comment

Originally posted by boy#152

his name is Scott Lehman.
                                I hate when adoring fans get the name of their worshipee wrong

I don't have to know how to spell Scott's name to appreciate him but you whould know I save my worship for the Lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross to save me from my sins.
                                Yeah, now!

Comment

Working...
                                X