No announcement yet.

[metathread] $1.52 boy

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boy#152
    I call him a douche ex-bass dude and that he is Not Rage and I hate his guts and, "Oh, buy the way, I am bangion' your wife!" Ha. Showed that mexican dude. He is not classy or cool at all in my book. She mnakes cruddy greasy tacos, fyi. Do you think 175 is a good deal?

RBTV tryin to be fare

ps - I think that guy is a loser, fyi.
    really

That's class right there!
    Current gear:
    Benavente fretless SC-5,
    Tech 21 Landmark 60,
    Raven Labs PHA-1.
    Too little time to play...

Comment

• GANGSTER!...lol

honestly why do u type like that?
      Master of all.

Comment

• Originally posted by bassguy
        GANGSTER!...lol

honestly why do u type like that?

To each his own. I find it really funny
        Warwick Thumb 6BO> GK 700rb > GK NEO 410 I don't play your "wrong notes" - I just have a creative use of the chromatic scale in my atonal explorations! - i_wanna_les_paul Talkbass is for terrorists and communist scum. - Kingmaker I'm thinking of doing Postgraduate study in Costume Design....then I can be a Master of Disguise. - FreestyleIntruder

Comment

• Maybe he realized you're a racist ass **************** and he didn't want to give you a deal after all.

Maybe your ignorant way of demeaning an entire race of people created a kharmic backlash that prevented you from getting the loop of your dreams.

Maybe you're so damn stupid it just wasn't meant to be.

I could be wrong though.
          Sounds of laughter shades of love are
          Ringing through my open ears inciting and inviting me
          Limitless undying love which shines around me like a
          Million suns, and calls me on and on
          Across the universe
          Jai guru deva om

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Ajax
            Maybe he realized you're a racist ass **************** and he didn't want to give you a deal after all.

Maybe your ignorant way of demeaning an entire race of people created a kharmic backlash that prevented you from getting the loop of your dreams.

Maybe you're so damn stupid it just wasn't meant to be.

I could be wrong though.

lol
            Master of all.

Comment

• haha gotta love the fact that youre so loved here they gave you your own metathread
              Hidden stuff is fun!

WTB: George L's 90 degree jacks (.155 Wire) - if you got some extra, PM me with an offer.

Comment

• Damn, another merged thread, all for you!
                Warwick Thumb 6BO> GK 700rb > GK NEO 410 I don't play your "wrong notes" - I just have a creative use of the chromatic scale in my atonal explorations! - i_wanna_les_paul Talkbass is for terrorists and communist scum. - Kingmaker I'm thinking of doing Postgraduate study in Costume Design....then I can be a Master of Disguise. - FreestyleIntruder

Comment

• Originally posted by bassplayinguy
                  haha gotta love the fact that youre so loved here they gave you your own metathread

Loved? I think they are more like a bad car wreck. You know you don't want to look but the macabre always draws in the unsuspecting.
                  "My friends all think that she's a dumb blonde.... But, they don't know she dyes her hair." Thomas Dolby

"And Saint Atila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying,
                  'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow
                  thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' Brother Maynard

WINNER OF THE BONOMAN POST OF THE DAY AWARD 2/3/05

Winner of Thumper's Inaugural 'Most Pimped SX' Award.

Comment

• Actually, it's more like putting all the trash in the same can.
                    1/3 solid knowledge, 1/3 common sense, 1/3 made-up bull****************
                    Wanna try a different pace ? Parlez-vous français ?

Korg and Akai manuals

Comment

• Originally posted by Rowka
                      The XL model? If so, that is a good deal.

no. origanal one. I didnt knowed there was 2 models. I will investigate now. thanks rage bass dude. you are a good pal,.

RBTV calmed down

Comment

• This is gonna become like another TK thread, just with Boy $1.52 running it

Comment

• wtf? THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS BASS AMP? that is just stupid i must say. That;s like a downpzayment ona condo!!! I know wendy is like a pure rage bass dudette, but she spend troo tousand on a amp? oiy my gorilla hormones nheed to be sapped if i beliebe a bar bander would need a tree tousand dollar bass ampo!!! That's like a lot of mulla for A-A-A-A-A-D-D-A-A-A-A-E-A
                          Not a tack thread-I just cant figure a tree tousand dollar bass amp, I mean, you could get a nice condo dwnplayment in barcelona or eben Napoli for dat kinda trog bass rumblin dough. jack bruce has a cruddy amp back when he mattered that's likwe havin a lathe to cut a 2X4!!!

RBTV lobe da witch
                          but lobe condos more

Comment

• Thrashy don't understand $3000 geetar amps... or $3000+ vintage geetars for that matter... difference?
                            "Evil Yubby hates Ottawa!!! Boo!!!" - Evil Yubby

"This is the Guitar Center of Bass Forums! - ZedsDead

BONOMAN POST OF THE DAY AWARD 8/12/2004
                            EL_DUDERINO676'S RARE POST OF THE DAY AWARD 5/4/2005

Comment

• Your posts are funnier with fewer fake spelling mistakes. Off to the metathread...
                              HCBF Amp Build: Kindness's Links

More about me:
                              Chicago Patent Attorney

Comment

• too much info.
                                Well, I'm not sure how much I can respect any man who takes Lug seriously - King Kashue
                                Sucking like that is a gift. You couldn't recognize the genius of Suck if it sat on your face and farted. -S400
                                You don't fix Lug's posts. Lug's posts fix you. - MrJoshua
                                You can be my HCBF boyfriend forever. - Sugarskull

Comment

Working...
                                X