[metathread] $1.52 boy

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boy#152
    TEARS ON THE PILLOW!!!

DONT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND TEARS ON THE PILLOW????
    heartlesz low enders.

RBTV vulnurable like Gepedo

You mean R*TV

Cry away, you just blew it dude.

Now none of us will know the truth about rage bass, except maybe that guy from lightning bolt.

hoddy
    Whenever I'm walking home in the dark and afraid that a psycho might attack me, I use reverse psychology and convince myself that I am the psycho. - Rowka

Comment

• I didnt need not stinky bass to handle the low end trog soundz, and I dunt need one NOW! screwdat. I still got my modded axe of truth, and can still do what needs to be done. HA! YOU FOOLS KICKEDED ME WHEN I WAS DOWN, BUT INSTEAD A HURTIN' ME --->ONLYS MADE ME STRONGER!! I wont fuget this hate!!! OH, I got your names in my BLACK HURTER BOOK and you just wait till I am UP&ABoot anmd I am so gonna may you hurters pay. oh, I WILL SHOW YOU TRUDIES PLENTY

I AM THE RAGE BASS TRUTH VISIONARY

dont eber fuget that!

*steps on copmpressor pedal for cool posting effect*

Comment

• I have a RageBassTraitor book.

I'm fully aware that I'm the only one who kicked you, and I kicked your ass.

So write my name in your book, you phony faking bass wannabe.

Whenever I'm walking home in the dark and afraid that a psycho might attack me, I use reverse psychology and convince myself that I am the psycho. - Rowka

Comment

• Originally posted by chunkathalon
          I have a RageBassTraitor book.

I'm fully aware that I'm the only one who kicked you, and I kicked your ass.

So write my name in your book, you phony faking bass wannabe.

Thoses are some fightin' words....

Comment

• Dude, how old are you?
            Do you always talk like that? Sounds like you got some issues.......

Comment

• Originally posted by tenyearsgone

I'm still trying to understand the post...

No kidding! I'm totally lost...
              JC Bass
              AKA "Thunder"
              Provider of Solid Bottom End
              Holding the low end since 1990
              My Music
              Be my band's friend on MySpace

Comment

• HA! SEE?

Comment

• salud amongo!
                  "You must be punished"

Comment

I didnt need not stinky bass to handle the low end trog soundz, and I dunt need one NOW! screwdat. I still got my modded axe of truth, and can still do what needs to be done. HA! YOU FOOLS KICKEDED ME WHEN I WAS DOWN, BUT INSTEAD A HURTIN' ME --->ONLYS MADE ME STRONGER!! I wont fuget this hate!!! OH, I got your names in my BLACK HURTER BOOK and you just wait till I am UP&ABoot anmd I am so gonna may you hurters pay. oh, I WILL SHOW YOU TRUDIES PLENTY

I AM THE RAGE BASS TRUTH VISIONARY

dont eber fuget that!

*steps on copmpressor pedal for cool posting effect*

BEST...POST...EVER
                    He who doesn't turn runs far.
                    --Chinese Proverb

Comment

TEARS ON THE PILLOW!!!

DONT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND TEARS ON THE PILLOW????
                      heartlesz low enders.

RBTV vulnurable like Gepedo

what? dude don't be so ****************ing emo
                      It's not lying if what you say would be true if the facts were different.

Earl of the Experimental Theatre Futon

Comment

• I am wondering if Richards or Jones told him what to do? I cant recall any real noteworthy spanki from him?
                        His wife is like 12 or 14, I forget. Maybe she's 16 by now

RBTV thinkin all Stonezy

Comment

• Check out this movie some time. It's interesting to watch how the bass part came about.

Comment

• he wuz underrated in my book.....like many otherz
                            "You must be punished"

Comment

• I don't know who wrote it, but is bass part on "Paint It, Black" was pretty interesting.
                              ‚Äč"The United States is in no sense founded upon Christian Doctrine." Article 11, Treaty of Tripoli, signed into law by President John Adams, June 10, 1797
                              "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God." Thomas Jefferson
                              "The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He laid down good stuff, yet in retrospect some of his parts are unsophisticated. I think it can be said that the electric bass guitar was still almost a brand new instrument in the early 60's. While some early players gave us timeless material, some didn't.

Wyman's playing suited the Stones, that's what really counted.

Comment

Working...
                                X