No announcement yet.

[metathread] $1.52 boy

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreestyleIntruder
    I'd **************** a nun, if i had the chance, just to say i had.

That's not the point, dildoboy
    I always cry after sex, I think it's the Mace --FreestyleIntruder

It's not road rage unless the fire department is called to hose off the blood and brain fragments. --Craigv

...if you ever get crabs a flea collar secured "down there" will kill the hell out of them but you have to wear it for a few days until any eggs hatch. Don't ask me how I know this.--allan grossman

Comment

• Kyla Cole... WOW

Member of the HCBF Tube Amp Club

Gear:
      Reverend Rumblefish PJ 4-string
      Fender Precision Special MIA California Series 1996
      Squier P-bass Special 1994
      Asama 8-string bass

Boss TU-2 Tuner
      Boss GE-7B Bass Equalizer
      Dunlop 105Q Bass Wah
      Electro Harmonix Q-Tron
      Electro Harmonix Bassballs
      EBS Multidrive
      Danelectro Tuna Melt
      Line 6 Echo Park
      EBS Multicomp

Fender Bassman 100 amp 1972
      Fender Bassman 4x12 cabinet 1972

My solo project

Comment

• Originally posted by bholder
        I've always thought Rosanna Arquette was really hot, too, but from some of the more recent pictures, it looks like she's been living a little too fast for a little too long. Anyway, here's a decent earlier one:

Out of that family, I would have to choose Patricia:

Comment

• Originally posted by boy#152
          a fair and frank discussion...too problematic for the new HC marketing effort?...

The forum has guidelines. You failed to follow them. The thread was deleted. Move on.
          "If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else" - Yogi Berra, 1925-2015

Comment

• I don't read every thread submitted so I don't have a clue what this is all about but I will say this. It's a difficult skill to develope, to write how you feel or what you think and convey it as it is intended.

Without the aid of body language or inflection or mood, not to mention personality, coupled with autonomy, it's not surprising that things sometimes get out of hand. That said, it would be extremely dull and short lived if this forum didn't have colorful characters, occasional bawdy language, and disagreements.

Nobody wants to be belittled, ridiculed or insulted. The friendlier and more familiar we get with each other the more this is going to happen. You can tease someone without being disrespectful. But before you do, ask yourself if you know that person well enough to do so. Unless you've hooked up because you live close I doubt it. Use discression. When in doubt,...DELETE

Comment

• Originally posted by TwYzTyR
              He's about as useful as a nun's twat.

I nominate that statement for an award.
              President of the HCBF "DEATH TO FALSE METAL!" ClubOriginally posted by Burdizzos- What's the difference between B-Bottom and a Dildo?A dildo was good enough to be in Phoenix Rizin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Slide

If she is not perfect, I don't know what perfect is.

She ain't Merikan so she can't be perfect.
                Modulus Mob Member #5

"The right to oppose, mock, deride and even insult people's beliefs is essential to a society where bad ideas are superseded by better ones. There is no right to have one's emotional sensibilities protected, for it is no business of government to legislate for people's feelings." - The Times

Comment

• It is stange that none of you guys have gotten together and become, you know, an item.

Wassup with that?

RBTV match makin'
                  the RAge Bass LoverBoys

Comment

• How do you know that?

I am humping your leg as we speak...
                    "I was awake all through the surgery"

"Dirty Sanchez is the most well hung and talented guy I know" - Dirty Sanchez

"So then I said, 'look bitch, I may be balding at the back, but at least my genitals don't bleed for a week at a time..." - Dirty Sanchez

"We all know the best lubricant is blood and faeces..." - Dirty Sanchez

www.xraystudios.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez
                      How do you know that?

I am humping your leg as we speak...

that's not his...and it's not a leg
                      It's not lying if what you say would be true if the facts were different.

Earl of the Experimental Theatre Futon

Comment

• Why do you think some of the 'old gang' don't come around anymore?

They are too busy with copious copulation!
                        gp

"There's only two things in life, but I forget what they are..."
                        - - John Hiatt, (1952 - )

Comment

• Originally posted by the_big_geez
                          Why do you think some of the 'old gang' don't come around anymore?

They are too busy with copious copulation!

Heh, Heh,

He said copious copulation

That's why I like the BG!
                          "My friends all think that she's a dumb blonde.... But, they don't know she dyes her hair." Thomas Dolby

"And Saint Atila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying,
                          'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow
                          thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' Brother Maynard

WINNER OF THE BONOMAN POST OF THE DAY AWARD 2/3/05

Winner of Thumper's Inaugural 'Most Pimped SX' Award.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreestyleIntruder

that's not his...and it's not a leg

Okay, so it's Shelbass' face then... We all make mistakes...

****************, no need to be so pedantic dude...
                            "I was awake all through the surgery"

"Dirty Sanchez is the most well hung and talented guy I know" - Dirty Sanchez

"So then I said, 'look bitch, I may be balding at the back, but at least my genitals don't bleed for a week at a time..." - Dirty Sanchez

"We all know the best lubricant is blood and faeces..." - Dirty Sanchez

www.xraystudios.com

Comment

• it's just thm there role reversal is so very common amongst eletric bass players, even RAge ones cause they are like a lot of mostly failed guitarists gettin band work takin up the raGE Bass, so maybe they can be role reverers sex choosin whise? possible. happens sure.

any of you wear dress?
                              ('cept lug course)

RBTV ferritin out the love
                              trudies
                              and RAGE Bassin fellow
                              hand holderers

*extends wet fingers to JA in ultiMATE act of daf loBE*

Comment

• I might consider hooking up with some of the regulars here. Just as soon as I'm done with your mother.
                                "If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else" - Yogi Berra, 1925-2015

Comment

Working...
                                X