My First PM using this new software!!!!

chunky-b

• Members

And here it is:   (don't know how long it had been there since there is no real notification other than a "1" appearing in the gray screen above)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY DONATINON,

kimhy1956 AT yahoo.co.jp

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs Kim Hyun sook from South Korea, a widow to late Kim Song Ho-Bong. I am 55 years old, I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live up to 3 months, according to my doctor, This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband died last five years, and during the period of our marriage we couldn

• Members

Dear sister in Christ,

God bless you and how are you today?

Your letter has come to the right place. My apologies for the late reply but your letter has only just been passed onto me by my secretary who told me that she received it by mistake, but I think God has intervened here. My name is Father William Wallace of the Holy Church of Fish, Bread and Wine, and we have nearly 300 churches in our ministry.

I have attached a photograph of one of our newest small churches which we funded in Southern England. Pastor Rao I think I may be able to help you.

Your cause is a Godly one and it is the policy of my church that we help our fellow man forward the word of God and help the less fortunate people. You see, my church regularly makes charitable donations to worthy causes, and after speaking with my committee members, we are of the opinion that your cause seems very worthy and if you will allow us we would like you to make a donation to our church if you will agree to help us forward the word of God as well as helping yourself in your sad situation.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY:

Your case seems very worthwhile, and whilst we cannot accept large amounts ( because we have already made many successful donations this year ) I think that the church would be able to accept your donation.

Of course, we do not accept donations without going through the proper procedures, so if you would like to send a donation, these are the steps you will need to take:

1. The Church of Fish, Bread and Wine will send you a agreement form, which you will have to complete and sign.

2. On receipt of the form, we will require a photograph of you, or a trusted representative as proof of identity. You will have to get a NEW photograph taken, holding the three symbols of our church. The three symbols we need you to hold are a FISH, a loaf of BREAD, and a bottle of WINE (the name of our church). This proves that the person in the photograph is genuine. Passport or other photographs will NOT be accepted.

If you agree to the two conditions above, we will attach the agreement form for you to complete, and then after that we will explain to you what type of photograph we need from you. Please do not send any photographs until we have explained how we want the photograph to be taken. On receipt of a SATISFACTORY photograph, we will immediately instruct you as to where to send the donation.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in my offer Pastor Rao and I will forward you the agreement for your signature ASAP.

May God bless you, your Church and your family,

Father William Wallace

The Holy Church of Fish, Bread and Wine

fish\_bread\_wine.jpg

• Members

** copied and pasted from my PM file......

MY DONATINON,

kimhy1956 AT yahoo.co.jp

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs Kim Hyun sook from South Korea, a widow to late Kim Song Ho-Bong. I am 55 years old, I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live up to 3 months, according to my doctor, This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband died last five years, and during the period of our marriage we couldn

Archived