X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Trade-in Advice

So, I've got some stuff I want to trade in at a Music-Go-Round for a Squier Jagmaster priced at $200.  I'm not exactly looking to sell everything, but what I have to trade is an Ibanez AEB5-ENT ($200 new), a hardshell case for it ($100 new), a Crate BT100 amp (not sure, I think $350 new), and a Digitech BP80 ($100 new). 

What's the least amount of money you think I should take for each piece, and, on a slight side-note, does anyone know exactly how much BT100's went for brand-new? 

Also, do you guys have any advice regarding haggling and trade-ins at stores like this?

Cheers,

ogznog

i'm gonna pretend this is a real post.

sorry dude, but your gear is nothing special.  you're better off trying to flog it on CL and spending cash on the Jag.

You added another useless post...who could ask for more? - BMAL
    I actually just realised what a dumb thread this is - bassaussie
    What a stupid thread. - bassaussie
    Tall Girl was everything a HCBF thread should be. - ivanthetrble
    Take care of yourself...and each other. - jerry springer

you have brave ballz of cast iron to fight the trog forces of haTE. - boy#152

and after you're finished, you say-
    Ooh, what a lovely teaparty

Comment

• ogznog
      ogznog commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, I know most of this stuff is ****************, but I figured it would be easier to get some cash from a store than to put it on Craigslist, because I figured I'd have a hard time getting someone to buy it. Do you think the chances of that happening are good enough that I should try, or am I better off with the in-store trade?
Working...
X