Reviving HCBF -PM some people?!

moogieotter

• Members

Total WASTE.... The few here now are the only "old school" who will return.  The others have all moved on to other forums, as have I, but I will at least come back to visit and make fun of the place....  

HC has proven they dont care what the users want or need, so everyone jumped ship.

Now with the inluf of spammers, this is all but unusable...   But welcome back anyway...  :)

• Moderators

chunky-b wrote:

Total WASTE.... The few here now are the only "old school" who will return.  The others have all moved on to other forums, as have I, but I will at least come back to visit and make fun of the place....  

HC has proven they dont care what the users want or need, so everyone jumped ship.

Now with the inluf of spammers, this is all but unusable...   But welcome back anyway... 
:)

Thanks for making fun of the place. I've done my best to keep the spammers deleted, so this place isn't a total waste. Perhaps I should just let this forum go to complete hell so you have no place to run to next political season.:cattongue:

• Moderators

moogieotter wrote:

Hi,

I am going to send private messages to some old school HCBFers and see if we can get them to come back. If each of you do the same, we might can get the forum active again.

Waste of time or worthwhile?

moogs

Probably a waste of time, but still worth a try, IMO. I mean, you obviously have time to waste, because you're here, right?

Archived