Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

The show, no matter how retarded, must go on. This is why musicians drink so much, alcohol helps them cope with facts by enveloping their brains and auditory senses in a haze of thickly applied B.S.

Comment

And from the country side of me:

Could not find the real video for this one and had to use the "sims" version:
      The Smarm has left the building...

Comment

~Sean

listen?

be our friend?

Code:
        My rig:
        Rickenbacker 4003 >> Sunn 200s >> Custom Schroeder 4x12 (and ocassionally another Sunn 2x15)
        /
        Morley Bad Horsie II Wah
        /
        Sunn Sceptre >> Sunn 2x15 (Loaded with Weber Ceramic Thames & Chicago 15s)

Originally Posted by bassesofalessergod

one thing that can be said about the Ox.

He is the keeper of the flame of rock and roll for sure!

Originally Posted by Kindness

I the Ox.

Comment

Sadowsky UV70, 1972 Fender Jazz, 1989 Fender American Standard Jazz, 1996 Hamer 2Tek Cruise, Fender Jazz Fretless MIJ
          Thunderfunk TFB750-A, Aguilar GS 412, Acme Low B-2, Ampeg SVT-VR

Comment

Although really anything by Elliott Smith would qualify in my opinion.
            Winner of the first ever zesty brick funniest post ever award 1/8/07

I used to be in everyone's sig here and if the forum had any taste, I would still be in everyone's sig. - lug
            IWLP, I cower to your manliness! - collinwho

www.leavingneon.com/
            www.escapeartistsmn.com/
            www.nixonnoise.com
            www.collinwho.com

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              HC Geezer Brigade #150

Comment

1990 Squier P Deluxe, 2000 Reverend Rumblefish XL, 1978 Yamaha BB800, 2009 Ibanez JTK
                ?? Fender Bassman 135 w/Fender 2x15
                199x Yorkville 400B 1x15
                1990 Squier Fat Strat, 2003 Squier 72 Tele Custom, 2008 Yamaha CPX700
                Peavey Max100, USA Big Muff, Boss TU2

it would rule to login, get some coffee, look at what's scheduled for the day then sip coffee and look at boobs for awihle - corpo

Comment

Such amazing songwriting.
                  Funkee's Forumite of the Week Archive
                  Rusty Pipe - my band
                  Alone All Me - solo stuff

Comment

hmm

and

THE BAND
                    CONFLICT IN THE SKY
                    CONFLICT - MYSPACE
                    PERSONAL
                    Facebook

Comment

Dang, Zach, you have good taste! One of my favorites - of all time!!! *looks for photo of Kanye to post*
                      I'm keeping in mind that that another term for scoring a lug song to sheet music is "staff infection".............
                      the artist formerly known as DRF

Comment

Dang, Zach, you have good taste! One of my favorites - of all time!!! *looks for photo of Kanye to post*

Thank ya, sir!

Here's another favorite of mine...

1990 Squier P Deluxe, 2000 Reverend Rumblefish XL, 1978 Yamaha BB800, 2009 Ibanez JTK
                        ?? Fender Bassman 135 w/Fender 2x15
                        199x Yorkville 400B 1x15
                        1990 Squier Fat Strat, 2003 Squier 72 Tele Custom, 2008 Yamaha CPX700
                        Peavey Max100, USA Big Muff, Boss TU2

it would rule to login, get some coffee, look at what's scheduled for the day then sip coffee and look at boobs for awihle - corpo

Comment

I have lots of Byrds and Buffalo Springfield favorites.

Bluebird, FWIW, R&R Woman, Mr. Soul, R&R Star, etc, We played them when I was a long-haired hippie.
                          I'm keeping in mind that that another term for scoring a lug song to sheet music is "staff infection".............
                          the artist formerly known as DRF

Comment

I have lots of Byrds and Buffalo Springfield favorites.

Bluebird, FWIW, R&R Woman, Mr. Soul, R&R Star, etc, We played them when I was a long-haired hippie.

"R&R Woman" is such a great tune. "Nowadays Clancy Can't Even Sing" is not far behind.

Pink Floyd's "The Final Cut" makes me damn near lose it if I'm in that mood.

Other tunes I just love for the shivers or "oh my god" factor:

Bill Evans, "Young And Foolish"

Ben Webster meets the Oscar Peterson Trio, "In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning"

Jethro Tull, "White Innocence" and "Dun Ringill"

Tom Waits, "Please Call Me, Baby" and "I Can't Wait To Get Off Work"

and I will confess that I dig Tori Amos' "Silent All These Years" and "Mother".
                            And reality has a well-known liberal bias. -Stephen Colbert

...quite frankly I am so overwhelmed with orders that I have had to hire my Babysitter and teach her how to solder. -LavaMan<
                            Google search you Public Service monkey!!!

A doctrinaire is a man who is liable to suppress what he may, if he comes across it, suspect to be true; indeed his everyday conduct is based on what his doctrine directs him to think and feel and do. -Isaiah Berlin

Comment

BASS GUITARS
                              EPI Thunderbird
                              Jay turser 51 P Bass
                              Sanatoga J Bass
                              AMPS
                              Ibenez Soundwave 25
                              Acoustic 200H
                              CABS
                              118 Folded Horn*
                              115410*

If I have a big enough HAMMER I can fix just about anything.

Comment

I'll fix that for you
                                Winner of the first ever zesty brick funniest post ever award 1/8/07

I used to be in everyone's sig here and if the forum had any taste, I would still be in everyone's sig. - lug
                                IWLP, I cower to your manliness! - collinwho

www.leavingneon.com/
                                www.escapeartistsmn.com/
                                www.nixonnoise.com
                                www.collinwho.com

Comment

Working...
                                X