Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would Win In a Fight (Dolph Lundgren vs Chuck Norris)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would Win In a Fight (Dolph Lundgren vs Chuck Norris)

Oh yeah, and just remember that Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting, hunting has the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
    "if it weren't for this place i would not have the gear knowlege of a 20 year veteran player and the skills of a beginner. i would have just the skills of a beginner" - jonathan_matos5

FORMER Member of the "Work Sucks" club

Well, hell, even Sylvester Stallone can beat up Dolph Lundgren!
    ​"The United States is in no sense founded upon Christian Doctrine." Article 11, Treaty of Tripoli, signed into law by President John Adams, June 10, 1797
    "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God." Thomas Jefferson
    "The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hmm, a tough one, Dolph could use his Chemical Engineering degree to make weapons of mass destruction along with trying to break the Chuck while saying "I will break you". But then he would have to avoid Chucks awesome roundkicks for far too long time.

So the winner is, like always

THE CHUCK

Bass:
      Old Samick P
      No amp at the moment
      Guitars:
      Godin Freeway Classic
      Seagull S6 acoustic
      Banjo:
      Deering Goodtime

Comment

Hell yeah, even if Dolph got the drop in him and actually killed Chuck I'm pretty sure he would roundhouse his ass as part of his death throes (sp?)
        "if it weren't for this place i would not have the gear knowlege of a 20 year veteran player and the skills of a beginner. i would have just the skills of a beginner" - jonathan_matos5

Comment

Originally posted by bholder
          Well, hell, even Sylvester Stallone can beat up Dolph Lundgren!

+1 Who's next? Apollo Creed? Look people, if Sylvester has ever beaten someone up, it's a given that Chuck could beat them up whilst sleeping. Please, bring on a serious contender like Popeye, Lemmy, or possibly a gaggle of ninjas and stop wasting time with these wannabes.
          Well, I'm not sure how much I can respect any man who takes Lug seriously - King Kashue
          Sucking like that is a gift. You couldn't recognize the genius of Suck if it sat on your face and farted. -S400
          You don't fix Lug's posts. Lug's posts fix you. - MrJoshua
          You can be my HCBF boyfriend forever. - Sugarskull

Comment

You agreed with yourself lug, that must make it even more true
            It's not lying if what you say would be true if the facts were different.

Earl of the Experimental Theatre Futon

Comment

Chuck and Dolph are pussies. BOALG all the way...
              Man har kun det skæg man selv sidder på.

Comment

Dolph......of course!
                The Good Stuff's on the Bottom!

Love my Roscoe!

Comment

Originally posted by LO_RYDER
                  Dolph......of course!

Well, can I have your Thumb and your Redhead? You know, after you uh, get roundhoused.
                  www.FreetheHops.org

Comment

This is trickier than it appears. Remember, even though for some reason he didn't use them in "Rocky," that Dolph has the Power of Greyskull. Or is that Grayskull? However you spell it. Either way, he has the power. And a big honkin' sword. It could be an interesting fight.
                    Joshua L.Decatur, AL

Comment

how did all of this chuck norris stuff start?
                      he is definitely not a bad-ass. i bet gary coleman could kick his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by rikshaw

Bruce Lee kicked his ass on Return of the Dragon.
                        Official member of the HCBF DeezNuts Club
                        Official member of the HCBF Tube Bass Amp Club

Drive vegetarian, biatch!

Hee hee, pigs have a lot of little titties! - Monkabutt

Come on dudes lets all just smoke some crop and watch The Magic School Bus. Ms. Frizzle is the shizzle. - DanTolen

Playing with a pick is like throttling yourself with a belt and blowing hot air on your balls with a hairdryer while you masturbate - sometimes it's just the only way to get the job done. - FreestyleIntruder

Comment

Originally posted by rikshaw

Saying Chuck Norris is not a badass is akin to saying Selma Hayek is not pretty. What in tarnation is wrong with you?!?!?!?
                          Well, I'm not sure how much I can respect any man who takes Lug seriously - King Kashue
                          Sucking like that is a gift. You couldn't recognize the genius of Suck if it sat on your face and farted. -S400
                          You don't fix Lug's posts. Lug's posts fix you. - MrJoshua
                          You can be my HCBF boyfriend forever. - Sugarskull

Comment

Chuck is just such a crazy guy. I mean seriously watch Walker Texas Ranger sometime. That's the funniest show on TV right now.

Comment

Originally posted by lug

Saying Chuck Norris is not a badass is akin to saying Selma Hayek is not pretty. What in tarnation is wrong with you?!?!?!?

Chuck Norris is a pussy. Bruce Lee owned his ass.
                              Official member of the HCBF DeezNuts Club
                              Official member of the HCBF Tube Bass Amp Club

Drive vegetarian, biatch!

Hee hee, pigs have a lot of little titties! - Monkabutt

Come on dudes lets all just smoke some crop and watch The Magic School Bus. Ms. Frizzle is the shizzle. - DanTolen

Playing with a pick is like throttling yourself with a belt and blowing hot air on your balls with a hairdryer while you masturbate - sometimes it's just the only way to get the job done. - FreestyleIntruder

Comment

Working...
                              X