Has any one herad of RockSmith .com?

jam1964

• Members

Hi Guys

Im interested in this methtod for bass guitar I think it would be fun but before I spend 80 bucks on this im wanting to know about the bass part of the game It says you can learn 50 songs by playing this I havent found out yet or seen the list of songs  does anyone have this game? and your opinion on it if so PLZ   share with us I do know wal-mart carrys this  Im going to check it out

Thank you for the help and advice

Jeff

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Just bought it, and messed around a little bit with both git and bass. Not much, just a couple of hours.

I would say that it is worth it, even as a game, and a fun way to spend your time. I will keep it as long as I'm not bored, but even then if you get half what you paid, $40 is a great deal for getting just a bit better and having fun on the way.

I am not sure at this moment of the actual impact it will have technique-wise for an old fart as me, but I guess I won't be worse...... :-)

Archived