X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has any one herad of RockSmith .com?

Hi Guys

Im interested in this methtod for bass guitar I think it would be fun but before I spend 80 bucks on this im wanting to know about the bass part of the game It says you can learn 50 songs by playing this I havent found out yet or seen the list of songs  does anyone have this game? and your opinion on it if so PLZ   share with us I do know wal-mart carrys this  Im going to check it out

Thank you for the help and advice

Jeff

Are you already playing bass or a beginner?

Comment

• chunky-b
      chunky-b commented
      Editing a comment

Herad?  I guess that's a typo?  :smiley-bounce012:

I have been playing bass since the age of 15  im 49 now just wanted something new to play with lol

Comment

Just bought it, and messed around a little bit with both git and bass. Not much, just a couple of hours.

I would say that it is worth it, even as a game, and a fun way to spend your time. I will keep it as long as I'm not bored, but even then if you get half what you paid, $40 is a great deal for getting just a bit better and having fun on the way.

I am not sure at this moment of the actual impact it will have technique-wise for an old fart as me, but I guess I won't be worse...... :-)

Comment

Working...
      X