Fender Jaguar Bass

jszfunk

• Members

After 10 minutes of googling, and NOONE having a jaguar manual, i found this. Not a picture, but there you go

An onboard preamp is controlled by bass/treble boost rollers and an on/off switch located on the top control panel. The lower control panel holds on/off switches for each of the pickups, and a switch to toggle between parallel and series wiring of the pickups. Finally, the master control panel holds the master volume, master tone, and jack.

• Members

On mine, they change the Suck mode. My Sucky playing can now be active or passive, single pup or dual, series suck or parallel, and I can adjust the overall level of Suck as well as the amount of high frequency Suck I want in my sound. I love this bass!

• 2 years later...
  • Members

The controls all involve tone control, with the exception of the single volume control. It is an awesome sounding bass!

The active circuit roll-off wheels allow you to load tons of low and/or high end or roll-off either.  The 3 switches below the pickguard allow you to select upper or lower pups and in series or parrallel.  There is a master tone below the main volume control. Fast neck and my primary bass for gigging. 

Archived