Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Basses Comparison clip!

Hi!

In this clip I'm comparing 7 great basses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtotPiMk6OA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUyaStghQb7_e51PgH8bUkzg

1. Gibson EB-2
    2. Gibson EB-13
    3. Gibson Les Paul Bass
    4. Stagg (!) EB-3
    5. Gibson Thunderbird
    6. Fender Precision Bass
    7. Fender Jazz Bass

I would very much appreciate your comments, critique and feedback! I'm using A Mesa Boogie M3 Carbine Combo on all the basses.

Cheers! Johan

My Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyaStghQb7_e51PgH8bUkzg?feature=watch

$13.95?  

The Smarm has left the building...

Comment

• JohanSegeborn
      JohanSegeborn commented
      Editing a comment

sorry, I dont understand, maybe youm can elaborate?

I liked the Precision, EB 13 and EB 2 in that order. Very cool informative and entertaining video.

Dennis Hopper's retirement plan, except Dennis is dead
    Retired and likin' it a lot!
    Regards. Rimmer

Comment

Great video - very informative. I took the liberty of embedding it so it will be easier for people to see - I hope you don't mind.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Hi: I have a 1970's Precision Bass, and it looks like the one you are playing has "The Black Thumb Rest" under the strings instead of above the strings, as mine has it above the strings. Why is that? I would think it is useless under the strings. Bass is not my first instrument, as I am primarily a guitarist, but I am wondering about that...Thanks, and I learned a lot just watching your technique.

I don't believe in Signatures. They are tacky, useless, misleading, egotistical, and, even if written by the poster, usually most unoriginal and not enlightening...except mine!

Comment

• Perfessor
          Perfessor commented
          Editing a comment

The thumb rest under the strings is really a pick rest.

Working...
      X