TRYING to get back into it

evil_nick

• Members

been trying to get back into playing but really finding it hard since I can NOT find others to jam with. I will admit Im not really that great anymore since I kind of seriously put it down a while ago and now just pick it up when I have time but I miss it severly.

Anyone here play drums and bass possibly want to do some online jamming? I have been putting up some ads in my area but really the scene in CT is pretty lame. Kind of always has been.

Not really looking for anything professional as again I SUCK for the most part now. 

• Members

Hi Nick

Just keep at it its like rideing a bike it will all come back to you I quite playing for over a year big mistake but

I was determined to get back into if time is an issuse practice on your technique and scales it will make you a better player youtube has alot of cool stuff to check out just hang in there and try to get in 20 mins or more a day in  it will all come back to you

Take Care

Jeff

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Maybe I'm old, but I don't see how people can jam online.

Skype, hangouts, dropbox, email etc

Its more collaborating online than Jamming.

I use my Nexus Tablet (android) and a few music apps for recording and making drum loops.

Archived