Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by ToeJamFootball
    View Post

*farts*

****************, that ****************ing stinks. You know it's bad when you can't stand your own kind.

Been there, farted that.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.&quot; -- George Bernard Shaw</div>

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by oldivor
      View Post

Been there, farted that.

Let's hurl a bricky-mart!

I realise that had no relevance what so ever, but it's stuck in my head!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by ToeJamFootball
        View Post

Let's hurl a bricky-mart!

I realise that had no relevance what so ever, but it's stuck in my head!

lol wut?
        <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.&quot; -- George Bernard Shaw</div>

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by oldivor
          View Post

lol wut?

Who needs the Quicky Mart!

Let's hurl a bricky mart!

Their floors are sticky mart!

The Quicky Mart is real D'OH!

Comment

• More geetar jazz this am....
            Dennis Hopper's retirement plan, except Dennis is dead
            Retired and likin' it a lot!
            Regards. Rimmer

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Perfessor
              View Post

More geetar jazz this am....

goodmorning...

its going to rain and snow today...goody!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by parknlotpickr
                View Post

goodmorning...

its going to rain and snow today...goody!

Really? Damn.

Comment

• <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.&quot; -- George Bernard Shaw</div>

Comment

• <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/melancholie" target="_blank">Me!</a> <a href="http://www.myspace.com/8mendown" target="_blank">Band!</a></font><br />
                    <br />
                    <b><i><font face="times new roman">Official Concubine of the Kingdom of Suck and Herald of Galactus</font></i></b><br />
                    <br />
                    <b>R.I.P. John Peel, 30th August 1939 - 26th October 2004</b><br />
                    <br />
                    I have CDO. That's OCD, but in alphabetical order. Like it should be.<br />
                    <br />
                    <font size="1">&quot;I know I believe in nothing but it is my nothing...<br />
                    If you stand up like a nail then you will be knocked down<br />
                    I've been too honest with myself I should have lied like everybody else.&quot; <i>Manic Street Preachers</i><br />
                    <font color="orange">&quot;Chocolate Melanie since 1911&quot; <i>The Slogan Maker Web****************e</i></font><br />
                    <font color="deeppink">&quot;Everything a woman does, she has to do twice as well as a man to be considered half as good. Fortunately, this is not difficult.&quot;</font><br />
                    <font color="blue">&quot;Immerse your soul in love&quot; <i>Radiohead</i></font><br />
                    <font color="green">&quot;Prejudice is a burden which confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.&quot; <i>Maya Angelou</i></font><br />
                    <font color="darkblue">&quot;Just out of curiosity, IS there a difference between a man and a pig?&quot;<i> S'Lou</i></font><br />
                    <font color="teal">&quot;Mel's right&quot;<i> musical_lucidity</i></font><br />
                    <font color="purple">&quot;I hate long sigs.&quot; <i>Bag_End</i></font><br />
                    &quot;Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.&quot; <i>George Bernard Shaw</i><br />
                    <br />
                    Winner of the <i>Bonoman Post of the Day Award</i> 30th May 2003, 16th April 2004 and Runner Up 19th August 2003<br />
                    Winner of the allan grossman <i>Quite possibly the best post of the day</i> award, 5th November 2003<br />
                    Funkee1 MP3 o' de day 10th March 2004, 3rd May 2004 and 26th October 2004</font></div>

Comment

• Comment

• It's a wind tunnel!
                        Regards. Rimmer

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Perfessor
                          View Post

It's a wind tunnel!

mornin!!

Comment

• >:0

Bad day today.

Comment

Comment

• Sunny to start with. Sunglasses!!
                                Regards. Rimmer

Comment

Working...
                                X