I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Originally posted by el_duderino676
You know what, this thread would be nothing without Bonoman.
Well, before there was T-40, Fruno, Zamfir, da_witch, mel, and many other I can't think of. Bonoman is a big part and for the most we all love him ( wink.gif ) . But the TK has seen better days. frown.gif

• Members
Originally posted by mxpxfan

Well, before there was T-40, Fruno, Zamfir, da_witch, mel, and many other I can't think of. Bonoman is a big part and for the most we all love him ( wink.gif ) . But the TK has seen better days. frown.gif
Mitty Kitty and Voss were a huge part of the early days of TK as well.frown.gif

• Members
Originally posted by mxpxfan

da_witch has migrated to the guitar forums and OJ for the most part. Some of the others went to Ebassist. Zamfir and Fruno still make occasional appearances here, though.

• Members
Originally posted by Bonoman

Which thread? The girlie thread? Is that dead now?
unfortunatly it is. I was pm ed on Friday and told that some of the pictures were not appropriate.. Even though I made sure the ones that I put in the thread weren't offensive. it sucks pretty hard

• Members
Originally posted by niomosy
One thing I've noticed about myspace, looking through the "ranking" section, is that there are a lot of girls on there from the Phillipines. There's some pretties down there wink.gif
Yeah, why is it that all the sluttiest ones are from the Phillipines? Maybe I should move again...

• Members

Another circumcising of the TK. Well done, I see! cool.gif

B-man - just saw VH1 footage of the U2 induction into the Hall of Fame, the other night. They said some cool things and played well. I think I may be slowly be getting over my sick-of-them days since 1987 or so. biggrin.gif (Although, Rattle and Hum and whatever that hip-hop attempt was (the Edge in the video with all the feet?), still nauseate me...)

ObFruno: Made beef stew Gaston the other night. Tastes good, though not quite as good as the previous one. Not sure why. Probably cause I used a fruity, somewhat sweet white wine in the sauce, instead of something dryer. I couldn't help myself, it was an affordable German white that said "Spatlese." smile.gif I just remember having had a (better) Spatlese in the past...

• Members
Originally posted by Bonoman
How do you convince somebody who is afraid of sushi to try it?
...slip her a fish-and-soy-flavored Johnson while her eyes are closed?

Personally, I'd avoid daubing wasabi paste on it, but to each his own...

biggrin.gif

mxpxfan - "Zammit" has two 'm's. smile.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir
Odd. Bonoman was suddenly on the forum, and then disappears.

I mean, I'm having the hardest time believing that he's working, but... confused.gif

In other news, I miss S'Lou. frown.gif
I'm working. I need to do something to pass the time when the forum's slow, right? Where you been anyhow?

As for U2, I still strongly recommend the new album, and the last one as well. Musically they may not be as inventive as they were in the 90's, but the songwriting and melodies are just incredible.

And I hate wasabi. Red liked sushi, though.