What's new bass folk?!?

BASSDAD

• Members

Hello,

Finally back active after a long while. Even came back with a new name but they gave me this one back.

Anyhow I once learned a lot here and tried to contribute when I could.

Waaay back when my son a newbie on bass I'd come on here for gear advice, etc. Anyhow he's all grown and putting out his own music for a few years now in the Boston area. They just finshed an EP with his bass feature a Catastrofuzz. Getting ready for a self funded tour (so frightening for the dad!!)

Anyway wanted to say hi and will be seeing who's left from 2010/11ish!

I hope to contribute and learn again.

• Members

Ha! Well thanks, I'm mainly a guitar player but also love bass. (Songwriting is my hobby)

Did they also call you a guitard the first time you came to the bass forum? (That was my greeting I received and was the norm back then)

• Moderators
Ha! Well thanks, I'm mainly a guitar player but also love bass. (Songwriting is my hobby)

Did they also call you a guitard the first time you came to the bass forum? (That was my greeting I received and was the norm back then)

STFU, guitard.

:wave:

• Members

Believe it or not, no. I've seen the term but it wasn't applied to me.

Archived