Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody interested in a project in Central Ohio?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody interested in a project in Central Ohio?

Hey all! It's been a while! I live in Central Ohio, have done a meet-up with a number of (at least former) members (Daion, P1gg1e's hubby (Bryan, can't remember screen name), bnyswonger, a few others. I lurked on the bass player forum because, while I really play keys, I find bassists more fun to hang around. Anyway, I'm looking for a bassist interested in a project in the area. We wanna play the three albums worth of prog rock songs we've recorded, and I'm not good enough to play them live, Anybody interested? Thanks!
    Meanwhile, lurking by a stone in the mud...

Metal by numbers - Cookie Cookie Cookie!!!

"He's Der Commissar Contraire de Columbus."

"I would totally go sit through a 4 hour seminar on Communism for a free AK-47."

Epi Thundebird IV-Peavey Millenium 5-er-Yamaha S80-Yamaha Motif Rack-Yamaha TG-33-Korg Wavestation SR-Ensoniq EPS-Korg DW-8000

Sounds like fun, but too long a commute for me.
    "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
    -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
    -- Theodore White

Comment

Working...
    X