Time sensitive - Fender's new American Professional series - which bass would you like for HC to review?

Phil O'Keefe

Fender just announced their new American Professional series, and I've already asked if they could send us one guitar and one bass to review. They have already replied and want to know which ones we want to check out - and I thought it would be cool to see which ones YOU, the loyal HC members, are most interested in. :idea::)

Please check out this thread for more info and to let me know which models you're most interested in. I'll be requesting loaners of one guitar and one bass for the reviews, but I'd like to get back to them by the end of the day tomorrow, so if you'd like to have a say, please don't delay! :wave:

Well, I'm no help. I'm a Rickenfan. I am curious about the V-Mod pickups. And why is the left-handed P bass less expensive than the right-handed?

I hadn't noticed that it was... but if it is, good for Fender! It's about time lefties got a break. :lol: I play right-handed, but I've always sympathized with their plight... limited selection of models and colors available to them and even that usually comes with a 15% markup in price.

I'll definitely cover the V-Mod pickups in the reviews. :)

Archived