OT: Gibson Brands Acquires Harmony Central

Dendy Jarrett

• Members

Please give me time to get more distance between me and your sound, er---noise-making device..........:D

You don't enjoy the sound of a dead cat being beaten against wet cardboard (the standard EBO sound) combined with my unique ability to make any note painful to the human ear? I'm hurt I tell ya. :(

• Members
Glad to hear about this' date=' and hoping for more content, especially in recording articles, and Lug, I approach everything you do with the same emotional state as a horror movie. XD[/quote']

Ahh, the respect my "music" so richly deserves! What's up Lurk, been a while!

• Members
Not a lot, Lug! Glad to see you still around. I don't post like I used to, but I pop in to see what's up now and again. Been recording a few of my own "crimes against humanity", getting ready to release the second onslaught. XD

I try to visit the old playground a couple time a week. :D Post it if you got it!

• Members

Hi Phil! Man, a visit from above! XD I like to read about technical suggestions and ideas. I went to school as a recording engineer, but went intp television, so I have little studio experience except my own recording, mixing and mastering, so I try to read as much as I can on the subject. Finishing our second album now (look for "Ensonified" on Spotify to hear the first one, if you dare!), and always looking to learn something. Thanks for your interest, I've been reading them for a while, now!

Archived