This place is dead!

bholder

• Moderators

Wow. What an amazing thread. We haven't had anyone else notice the serious decline in traffic.:D

I'm not certain when you left, bholder, but they had several different companies try to create forum software that made a large group of our bass community very disgruntled. The powers that be finally moved back to vBulletin and hopefully this forum will eventually re-populate.

• Members

Welcome Back beholder! Spread the word. The rebuilding of the community starts with people like you who have over 13,000 posts (incredible!).

We have worked very hard this last 8 months to restore the platform (as it had been severely mucked with). I think you'll find the User Experience very good now (and getting better). We just need everyone to know.

Good to see you back!

D

• Members

Thanks, when I left, it wasn't exactly "harmonious" anymore (even got myself banned, trying to defend against personal attacks - oh well). I can't say I've "repented", but doc tells me gotta stay calm, the ol' BP gets any higher, they'll be calling me "Buster Bloodvessel". Ahh, gettin' old - better than the alternative, they say, but....

:D

• Members
Thanks, when I left, it wasn't exactly "harmonious" anymore (even got myself banned, trying to defend against personal attacks - oh well). I can't say I've "repented", but doc tells me gotta stay calm, the ol' BP gets any higher, they'll be calling me "Buster Bloodvessel". Ahh, gettin' old - better than the alternative, they say, but....

You and I share this same BP situation. Keep Calm and Carry On!

• Members

I put the red version of the "Keep Calm and Carry On" Brit WWII poster on my office door at work, but then I covered the crown graphic at the top with this guy:

fetch?id=31336397

(Off the cover of King Crimson's first album - Court Of The Crimson King, from '69)

Think maybe my boss got the point. Maybe...

• Moderators
Thanks' date=' when I left, it wasn't exactly "harmonious" anymore (even got myself banned, trying to defend against personal attacks - oh well). I can't say I've "repented", but doc tells me gotta stay calm, the ol' BP gets any higher, they'll be calling me "Buster Bloodvessel". Ahh, gettin' old - [b']better than the alternative, they say[/b], but....

That's what they say, but how could we know?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived