Can't change password

Perfessor

• Members

I have tried three times to change the temporary password I get sent via email. When I go to the link, I get a message saying " Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message." I have sent emails to the contact email address two times, but have gotten no responses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Sorry. I don't know why I just saw this. Did you get this issue taken care of' date=' Perfessor?[/quote']

Just tried it again and got this: Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

• Members

Wow, no one has been on here in over 12 hours! Tried to use the last temporary password, but it wouldn't work. I had to go though the process of getting a new temporary one. I am still getting the same "invalid URL" message when I try to change the password.

• Members
Wow' date=' no one has been on here in over 12 hours! Tried to use the last temporary password, but it wouldn't work. I had to go though the process of getting a new temporary one. I am still getting the same "invalid URL" message when I try to change the password.[/quote']

I have been unable to post for about a week. I could not logout, I had no reply or quote buttons, could not start a new thread, etc. I could PM Thud, but that was it. I couldn't even respond to his replies, had to start a new PM each time. As of this morning, I am back.... or so it appears.

Archived